Addressing a generation of pot smokers living at a time when over half of America has legalized medical marijuana, this paperback edition of the successful Green delivers the planet's best bud photography in an accessible package and irresistible price point. Organized alphabetically, each of the 150 strains features a gorgeous bud shot plus a breezy description of the bud and its essential stats (lineage, flavor, high, and medicinal uses). Updated with more popular strains as well as new live plant and microscopic bud photography, this edition of Green will be the go-to strain guide for recreational and medicinal users alike.
- Perfect for a new generation of curious and sophisticated pot smokers
- Poised to become the go-to marijuana guide
- Easy to pick up and impossible to put down
- From authors Dan Michaels and Erik Christiansen
- Book: 408 pages; Dimensions: apprx 8 x 9.5 in