A New York Times bestseller about the experience of violence, abuse, love, loss, and femininity. Milk and Honey is divided into four chapters, and each chapter serves a different purpose. Deals with a different pain. Heals a different heartache. Milk and Honey takes readers through a journey of the most bitter moments in life and finds sweetness in them because there is sweetness everywhere if you are just willing to look.
- A collection of poetry and prose about survival
- Explore each chapter as it deals with pain
- From poet, artist, and performer Rupi Kaur
- New York Times #1 bestseller
- Book: 208 pages; Dimensions: 5 x 7.7
- Kaurs literary debut & companion to the sun and her flowers